After a day or night out, you don’t want to punish your feet with just ordinary slippers! Reward them for taking you where you need to be with the revitalizing Orthaheel Geneva casual slipper. This specialized footwear was meticulously crafted by podiatrists to give your flat feet the arch support it needs around the clock. The result? You’ll walk free of throbbing in your heels and over-pronation.
Orthaheel Geneva Camel Corduroy Women's Shoe
- Plush lining and footbed for comfort.
- Indoor/outdoor slipper
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Materials: All man made uppers/liners.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Because the body does not immediately adjust to the orthotic features of this casual footwear, we recommend wearing the Orthaheel Geneva for limited amounts of hours for the first week or two. After this initial period, you’ll be able to comfortably reap the health benefits of the shoe without any discomfort.