The comfort, style and support provided by Women’s Orthaheel Fiji sandals are reminiscent of the island’s sunny climate and soothing feel. Once you slip into a pair of these flip flops you’ll feel South Pacific peace come rushing over your feet. The jewel and bead embellishments and wood-grain style midsole harmoniously balance with the white straps. These sandals provide more than merely an attractive appearance, as they have been specially created by podiatrists to remedy the aches and pains that come with plantar fasciitis.
- Orthotic midsole absorbs shock and reduces stress on joints from walking across hardened environments.
- Rubber outsole with distinct traction.
- Soft toe post and padded interiors of the straps for added comfort.
- Footbed and stabilizing heel cup that are shaped to correct over-pronation and healthily steer feet and legs.
- Honored with APMA Seal of Approval.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Easy to care for – merely wipe the outside with a damp cloth.