With four hook and loop straps the Amber is the ultimate in adjustability. Get the perfect fit just for you in these orthotic slide sandals. The Vionic Amber sandals offer style and functionality while relieving back and foot pain.
Vionic Amber Black Croc Synthetic Women's Sandal
- Natural cork or snake embossed manmade uppers.
- Two square beads add interest to the top of the vamp on this adjustable backstrap sandal. Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis, heel pain and knee pain, related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find these women's Vionic sandals to be completely comfortable and supportive.