Slip into a pair of these casual women's clogs. The Vionic Cairns is a casual women's backstrap mule style clog with decorative metal buckle and adjustable hook and loop ankle strap.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology brings science plus style to new heights. Orthaheel technology provides biomechanically contoured support concealed within contemporary designs ranging from sporty casuals to ballet flats and wedges.
Vionic Cairns Espresso Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Manmade uppers and a soft, microfiber overlay with decorative buckle across the vamp.
- Hook and loop closure across the backstrap for adjustability.
- Manmade, jersey-lined upper.
- Microfiber-covered EVA midsole.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Orthaheel Technology can help reduce over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.