The Orthaheel Zoe is a casual women's slip on with twin goring and stitching detail.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Zoe Black Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Twin gore on medial and lateral side for comfort. Medium Width.
- Contrast stitching on the vamp.
- Features Orthaheel's premium Active removable biomechanical orthotic footbed.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Removable Insoles
- Casual Slip-on shoes with Orthotic Support
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.