The Orthaheel Vionic Tahoe is a casual women's sneaker with classic design.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Vionic Tahoe Chocolate Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Colorblocked manmade upper. Fits medium width feet.
- Nylon laces for adjustability.
- Features Orthaheel's premium Active removable biomechanical orthotic footbed.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
- Removable Insoles
- Casual lace-up shoes with Orthotic Support
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.