The Orthaheel Vionic Tahoe is a women’s sneaker that is the ideal combination of style and function. As an Orthaheel shoe, it is designed to lessen the strain caused by the daily tedium of walking on unnatural and hard surfaces. With the Orthaheel Vionic Tahoe, you will restore the configuration and balance of your feet, and enjoy increased resilience.
Orthaheel Vionic Tahoe Black Synthetic Women's Shoe features:
- A fantastic colorblocked exterior that fits medium width feet.
- Sleek nylon laces for secure fit.
- Efficient rubber bottom with patterned tread to help improve your traction.
- Excellent premium Active detachable orthotics that aid in aligning movement.
- Easy to clean! Simply wipe off with moist rag and air dry away from unfiltered sun. Do not immerse in water or use cleaning solutions. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
- Endorsed by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Awarded APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the utmost comfort, we counsel individuals who are new to Orthaheel products to only wear the brand for a few hours at a time for the first week or two to allow your foot to adjust. After this time, you’ll be fully acclimated and will be able to fully enjoy the health benefits of the footwear.