The Kate II model from Orthaheel delivers freedom from the aches and pains that improper foot alignment can bring. Podiatrist-designed to provide support, stability, and proper range of motion, Orthaheel’s Tri Planar Motion Control Technology will put the bounce back into your step -- and with a touch of style!
Orthaheel Women’s Kate II features:
- Exceptional calf and foot support provided by removable “Active” orthotics to improve balance and posture.
- Sleek, lace up design with tone-on-tone color for comfortable wear and classic looks all year long.
- Streamlined rubber outersole that reduces weight and features a high traction wave-pattern sole.
- EcoFresh material treatment reduces odor and bacteria.
- Manmade uppers and liner.
- Endorsed by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Awarded APMA Seal of Acceptance