The Orthaheel Vionic Atlas is a sporty women's thong sandal.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Vionic Atlas Grey/Charcoal Synthetic Women's Sandal
- The ideal toe post sandal for recovery after sports
- Built-in podiatrist-designed and tested orthotic arch support. Restores the foot's natural / neutral alignment which enables the feet, ankles, and legs to function dynamically as they were intended.
- Tri-planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability.
- Great for people who have plantar fasciitis or over-pronation. Research supports Orthaheels success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated conditions such as heel and ankle pain.
- plantar fasciitis sandals
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.