The Orthaheel Noosa is a casual women's clog with mary-jane strap.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Noosa Black Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Floral accent detailing
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed has a deep heel cup that stabilizes, supports and naturally realigns the feet.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Soft EVA cork footbed made in Spain.
- Rubber traction outsole.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.