The Orthaheel Anna is a stylish orthotic toe-post sandal that offers adjustability with a buckle across the vamp.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Anna Toe Post White Women's Sandal
- The built-in podiatrist-designed and tested orthotic arch support in the Orthaheel Anna restores the foot's natural/neutral alignment which enables the feet, ankles, and legs to function dynamically as they were intended.
- Orthaheel Anna is a Medium Width - B sandal.
- Tri-planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability.
- Flexible and lightweight construction. The microfiber covered footbed on the Orthaheel Anna adds style and comfort.
- Great for people who have plantar fasciitis or over-pronation. Research supports Orthaheels success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated conditions such as heel and ankle pain.
- Orthotic Flip Flops
- Plantar fasciitis sandals
- Materials: All man made uppers/liners.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.