Satisfy your desire for both style and orthotic comfort and treat yourself with the Orthaheel Women’s Airlie now. Designed by podiatrists to correct your pace while providing unparalleled shock absorption, this clog empowers you to be unencumbered by aches and pains throughout the long days.
Orthaheel Airlie Black Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Tri-planar regulation of movement to curb over-pronation.
- Soft interior for coziness.
- Rubber bottoms with evident traction to prevent slips.
- Attractive black slip-on with a Mary-Jane strap.
- Received the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
Honored recipient of the American Podiatric Seal of Acceptance, the Orthaheel Airlie is constructed differently than most footwear and may take a week or two to become fully acclimated to. Therefore, we suggest that you wear the shoe for only a few hours at a time during this initial period to assure maximum comfort.