The UGG® Sutter is a casual women's leather boot with two decorative buckle straps.
UGG® was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
UGG® Sutter Toast Leather Women's Boot
- Water resistnat leather upper
- Liners made from twin-face sheepskin
- Foam insole molds for complete foot comfort
- S10 1/4 inch shaft made from twin faced sheepskin
- Reinforced heel guards for strength
- By UGG®; Imported