The UGG® Akadia is a casual women's leather ankle boot with decorative and adjustable leather straps.
UGG® was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
UGG® Akadia Black Leather Women's Boot
- Rich pebbled leather upper with sheepskin accents is stylish and warm
- Leather laces provide a perfectly comfortable fit
- 7" shaft height provides ample coverage
- UGGpure wool lining naturally wicks away moisture while keeping your feet warm and cozy
- Outsole has hand-stitched construction details, and the one-and-a-half-inch heel is made from molded rubber and cork
- By UGG®; Imported