The Ugg Josette features a luxe leather bow, and a light flexible outsole and foundational Twinface sheepskin keep feet cozy and dry indoors or out, while durable construction and added foam ensure all-day comfort.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Josette Chestnut Sheepskin Women's Shoe
- Grade A twinface sheepskin upper with a sueded heel guards and nylon binding.
- Adorned with a luxe leather bow that adds new height to an already stylish boot.
- Foam footbed covered with a genuine fleece sockliner delivers undeniable comfort and superior warmth.
- Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight comfort and cushion.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Circumference: 14 1/2 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 3/4 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported