The MBT Zende Velcro is a casual men's velcro leather walking shoe perfect for a stroll around town or just around the block.
MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Zende Velcro Black Leather Men's Shoe
- Water resistant full grain leather upper
- Water Resistance Leather: MBT water resistance leather has passed international test standards to give you the protection and durability you need.
- MBT Sensor Technology: Bottom unit component that is located between the midsole and the outsole and with its soft PU compound creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole.
- Midsole with Pivot Axis: The unique & functional part of the midsole is the pivot axis underneath the midfoot, which promotes active rolling movement with every step.
- Non-marking XS-work Vibram: High performance outsole with optimum slip and oil resistance for work safety. Non-marking with Anti-static and insulative properties.
- MBT patented rocker sole and non-marking outsole
- This style is part of the Performance collection
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with our highest level of rock, Performance.