The Orthofeet Big Easy is a casual women's walking shoe with two adjustable hook and loop straps for the perfect fit.
Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear biomechanically designed to provide consumers with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life. Orthofeet has become a leading designer and manufacturer of footwear for adults with diabetes and others with medical foot conditions or limited mobility, including adults with arthritis.
Orthofeet Big Easy Black Lycra Women's Shoe
- Orthofeet stretchable shoes offer relief for bunions, Hammer-Toes and swollen feet along with extra protection for diabetic and arthritic feet thanks to their elastic upper that stretches and shapes to the contours of your foot.
- Elastic non-binding upper stretches and shapes to the contours of the foot, enhancing comfort, and easing pressure on bunions, hammer-toes, as well as swollen feet.
- Orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Wide opening along with double strap closure facilitate getting in and out of the shoe.
- Available in a variety of widths
- These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet and Arthritis.