The MBT Afiya is an athletic women's lace-up light weight trainer perfect for getting in shape or just getting some shopping done.
MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Afiya Pink/Dark Purple Synthetic/Mesh Women's Shoe
- Breathable synthetic/mesh upper
- Light weight training shoe
- Dual density midsole is made with TPU and nylon mixed with glass fibers for extra firmness and durability
- Multi-layered Sport SS14 sole creates natural instability to emulate the feeling of walking on sand
- Casual rubber outsole provides good shock absorption and traction
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles
MBT has updated the new Spring 14 line by making the Masai Sensor in the sole waterproof so it will not break down when wet!
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video