The Dansko Pro XP is the classic Dansko professional clog with added slip resistance and a softer feel.
When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered their perfect barn shoes in a tiny shop in Europe, they just had to share them with their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Today, more than 20 years later, Dansko is 100% employee owned and, in addition to its legendary clogs, offers a wide selection footwear including heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats.
Dansko Pro XP Black Floral Tooled Leather Women's Shoe
- Tooled is a full-grain leather embossed with a pattern.
- Slip-resistant nitrile rubber outsole meets the highest standards of slip resistance
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably – plenty of ‘wiggle room’
- Padded instep for comfort when walking
- Non-woven midsole cover for shoe shape retention
- Co-molded metal shank in the midsole provides stability and reinforced construction for longer wear
- Lightweight construction.
- Coring holes at the midsole reduce weight for a lighter feel
- Dual density molded EVA footbed with memory foam for a softer feel
- Removable footbed.
- Heel height is 2 inches.