The Icon Vicki-5 is a iPad case with detachable shoulder strap. Features images from Woman and Child by Gustav Klimt.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Vicki-5 iPad Case w/Detachable Shoulder Strap Woman & Child Leather Women's Handbag
- Distinctive artwork adorns both sides
- 9 3/4"W x 8"H x 3/4"D
- Leather snap closure
- Case opens up to a (2 position) adjustable work station
- 19” long over shoulder detachable strap, attached with matte silver clasps
- Front storage pocket
- Trim & Interior Detail: Black leather
- ICON signature gold cotton twill on interior lining
- ICON matte silver hardware
Gustav Klimt was an Austrian symbolist painter and one of the most prominent members of the Vienna Secession movement. Klimt is noted for his paintings, murals, sketches, and other objets d'art.