Orthofeet Sizes and Widths
Orthofeet footwear comes in a large assortment of sizes and widths. Most styles are available in narrow, medium, and wide widths. It is easy to find the perfect fit for your feet.
Learn about Orthofeet
Orthofeet Footwear: Exceptional Shoes to Make the Most of Mobility and Comfort
Since 1984, Orthofeet has been producing biomechanically-designed footwear to produce the utmost in protection, comfort, and movability. The company was created by Aharon and Michael Bar, who are engineers that transferred their expertise in foot biomechanics and orthotic design to innovative footwear design.
Orthofeet footwear specializes in shoes for people with an assortment of medical conditions affecting feet, including diabetes and even arthritis. These therapeutic shoes offer outstanding orthotic support and protective linings and designs to enhance mobility in each user.
Why are Orthofeet Shoes So Special?
Orthofeet footwear contains a variety of features to protect against irritation as well as enhance foot biomechanics. These features include:
- Orthotic Friendly Design – provides enough space for orthotics to function properly
- Ergonomic Soles – propels the body forward while helping to cushion the foot
- Performance Inlays – customizable features
- Protective Lining – seamless design adds comfort
- Hidden Depth Styling – makes the shoe look less bulky
- Non-Binding Upper Construction – helps avoid pressure points
- Removable Spacers – help ensure fit
Types of Orthofeet Products
Men and women have a variety of types of footwear available to choose from:
- Athletic Shoes
- Mary Janes
- Walking Shoes
- Slip-on shoes