The New Balance WX813 BK2 is a women’s cross-trainer designed to maximize comfort while putting more kick in your cardio. The New Balance 813v2 is also perfect for boot camps and other conditioning, making it a superior multitasker that supports you yet keeps your feet feeling great while you work out.
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
New Balance WX813BK2 Black Synthetic Women's Shoe
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Fine mold
- Multi-density insert provides excellent cushioning for all-day comfort
- No-sew material application
- Sleek molded outsole and midsole
- Stretch quarter
- This shape is fairly standard across the board, but does offer a wider toe box to respond to natural foot movement during walking.