The New Balance MTHIERB Fresh Foam Hierro is an athletic men's trail running shoe designed specifically to handle any terrain. Featuring data-to-design technology, its plush, Fresh Foam cushioning and aggressively lugged outsole make it an ideal travel companion for your next off-road adventure.
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
New Balance MTHIERB Fresh Foam Hierro Black/Yellow Mesh Men's Shoe
- 4 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- Debris-free construction eliminates waste, preserving raw materials and providing an environmentally preferred manufacturing solution
- Full EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) strobel board for all-day comfort
- Ortholite insert
- Ortholite Premium insole provides additional cushioning for arch support and durable comfort. Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners, LLC. All rights reserved
- Sure lace
- AT Tread: A dual-use outsole tread combining both trail and running lug designs for on and off-road.
- FRESH FOAM: Innovative midsole created from a single piece of foam that provides a plush, more natural ride.