New Balance MR890 GB Men's Running Shoe
- Awarded "Best Neutral Shoe" in the May/June 2011 issue of Running magazine.
- Outdoor magazine's "Gear of the Year" 2011 picks.
- Running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Mesh upper allows optimal ventilation for a breathable environment.
- Synthetic leather overlays provide durable, lightweight support.
- Welded seams for reduced seam discomfort.
- Unique flat lacing system locks laces in place and helps minimize top-of-foot irritation.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Removable insole with ABZORB® cushioning for supreme plush.
- Full-length ABSORB® Strobel Board is designed to maximize shock absorption and heighten comfort.
- REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance.
- Blown rubber forefoot supplies lightweight cushioning.
- N-Durance® rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.