The New Balance W860 SB3 is the go-to shoe for runners who need support due to overpronation. Built on the PL-1 last and utilizing ABZORB heel crash technology, it’s designed to provide a light, smooth and stable run.
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
New Balance W860SB3 Silver/Blue Sythetic/Mesh Women's Shoe
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- ABZORB Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- Blown rubber outsole
- Breathable air mesh
- EVA foam based saddle
- Medial Post consists of higher-density compression-molded EVA, located on inside edge of shoe, to help prevent over-pronation
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low profile execution
- T-beam is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique center beam design.
- Styles W860SB3, W860YG3, and W860SP3 are approved Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoes.