The New Balance MW1569 BR is a casual men's waterproof gor-tex hiking boot.
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
New Balance MW1569BR Brown Suede/Mesh Men's Shoe
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- Non-marking outsole
- Reduced waste design uses extremely efficient pattern layout and cutting to conserve materials
- Rich eyerow hardware
- With a slightly narrower heel and roomier fit in the toe box, this last shape provides good control and fit for outdoor activities, where the foot may spend more time in a flexed position.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- GORE-TEX® offers waterproof protection and durability
- Rock Stop® embedded into forefoot provides protection from sharp rocks and debris
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control