The New Balance M1540 NV2 is an athletic men's lace up everyday running shoe with Rollbar technology for the ultimate in stability and support.
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
These New Balance M1540NV2 Navy/Light Grey Synthetic/Mesh Men's Shoes have the following features:
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density collar foam
- ACTEVA LITE 24 percent lighter than New Balance's standard compression molded foam for optimal compression set properties.
- A core of soft cushioning EVA in the midsole with a tough polyurethane rim for more support and durability.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- No-sew material application
- Polyurethane insert
- 10mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Made in the USA!