The Vionic Lombardi is a sporty men's lace-up walking shoe with a striped overlay and toe cap.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology brings science plus style to new heights. Orthaheel technology provides biomechanically contoured support concealed within contemporary designs ranging from sporty casuals to ballet flats and wedges.
Vionic Lombardi Black Leather/Suede Men's Shoe
- Leather and suede upper.
- Lightweight, flexible dual density EVA footbed absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- First Ray Technology assists forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Footbed features an antimicrobial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Features Orthaheel Technology, a built-in lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.