The Vionic Eli is a casual men's slip-on shoe with elastic goring and breathable mesh accents.
Vionic with Orthaheel Technology brings science plus style to new heights. Orthaheel technology provides biomechanically contoured support concealed within contemporary designs ranging from sporty casuals to ballet flats and wedges.
Vionic Eli Navy Nubuck Men's Shoe
- Suede, nubuck and nylon mesh give this twin gore slip-on plenty of refined yet sporty appeal.
- Lightweight, flexible dual density EVA footbed absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- First Ray Technology assists forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
- Full contact rubber outsole.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology’s success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- Recommended by renowned Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.