The New Balance M890 BB4 featuries world-class design and an amazingly light ride. The New Balance 890v4 running shoe revolutionizes the look and feel of high performance. REVlite midsole foam adds even more toe spring to this latest model, and the FantomFit no-sew upper uses a panel-like construction to ensure a secure arch wrap while providing a futuristically stylish visual appeal. The men's 890v4 also features a blown rubber outsole and the ABZORB® Crash Pad for even more cushioning, lessening the shock of every strike.
New Balance is the only athletic shoe manufacturer still making shoes in the US. Twenty-five percent of New Balance shoes sold domestically are produced by a US workforce, using US and imported materials.
New Balance M890BB4 Cobalt Blue/Black/Yellow Sythetic/Mesh Men's Shoe
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- ABZORB® crash pad cradles the heel area medially and laterally for additional stability
- Blown rubber outsole
- No-sew material application
- Unique podular structure maintains notion of full ground contact geometries, preserving the purity of the originally coveted 890 ride
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance