The MBT Baako is a casual men's lace-up walking shoe. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor emulates the feeling of walking on sand.
MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Baako Black Full Grain Leather Men's Shoe
- Leather upper with a textile lining and sockliner
- Casual SS12 outsole further enhances comfort and durability.
- Dual Board shank that consists of TPU (heel & midfoot area) and nylon mixed with glass fibres (forefoot area).
- Shank, PU midsole and Masai Sensor places the body in a natural instability that can otherwise only be achieved by walking barefoot on natural, uneven surfaces.
- Positive effects of wearing MBTs includes significantly improving your gait and posture whilst relieving stress in your joints and back.