The SAS JV is a sporty men's walking shoe with two adjustable hook and loop straps and a breathable mesh upper.
SAS JV Grey Suede/Mesh Men's Shoe
- Adjustable hook and loop straps
- SAS Comfort Outsole, SteadyTrac Midsole, and Arcfit heel stabilizer work together to provide you maximum firm but gentle support
- Tripad comfort system adds additional support to the three main pressure points of the foot
- SAS CoolSTEP foot bed and a leather and mesh upper make for a light design with no heat build up underfoot
- Leather and Mesh Upper: The upper material is breathable, soft, and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of all types of activity
- SAS CoolStep Footbed: Our CoolStep removable footbed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment
- SAS Tri-Pad Comfort System: The green odor resistant Tri-Pad system cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This patented material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity
- Arcfit Heel Stabilizer Our Arcfit Heel Stabilizer provides firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces
- SAS SteadyTrac Midsole: The SAS SteadyTrac Midsole is a shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle. The Cradlefit heel stabilizer gives a firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces
- SAS Comfort Outsole: SAS Comfort Outsole is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street
- Handcrafted shoes made from the hands of Master Craftsmen
- Made In The USA!
These shoes are Medicare and Diabetic approved shoes. Although certain SAS styles are deemed Medicare-Approved, SAS, and SAS retail stores are not responsible for filing Medicare paperwork. Please check directly with Medicare or your healthcare provider for instructions on how to file your claim.
SAS shoes are designed for comfort and fit. They are not specifically designed as orthopedic footwear. However, many styles have a removable foot bed, which may accommodate an orthotic or appliance.