Thorlo OTXU Outdoor Traveller socks are designed for speed hiking, backpacking, canyoneering, reaching the peak, or running the trail with copper ion technology to prevent odor and fungus.
These Thorlo OTXU Outdoor Traveller Grey/Black Unisex Socks have the following features:
- Copper-Ion Technology: CuTEC copper yarns provide odor reduction and anti-fungal properties
- Low profile toe seam won't rub or irritate feet
- Flow-Thru venting: Ventilation panels in the arch and instep for better air flow
- Impact Protection: Integrated variable loop padding for enhanced protection without the bulk
- Strategic Support: Form fit with compression-grade ankle and arch support protects plantar fascia, fights fatigue and prevents bunching and twisting. Sculpted, contoured light padding protects ankle bones
- Shear Reduction: Special friction-reducing yarns for durability and skin protection
- Performance Fabric: Blended Primaloft merino wool with siliconized polyester for insulation and wicking throughout
- Length: Crew
- Cushion: Moderate Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 30% THOR WICKCOOL Copper Polyester, 24% Primaloft "50% merino wool, 50% polyester", 21% Nylon, 17% Polyester, 6% Elastic, 2% PTFE Treated Polyester
- Proudly made in the USA!