The MBT Tamu is a casual men's slip-on shoe. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor emulates the feeling of walking on sand.
MBT Tamu Slip-On Chestnut Nubuck Men's Shoe
- Nubuck leather upper with a textile lining and sockliner
- Dual density midsole is made with TPU and nylon mixed with glass fibers for extra firmness and durability
- Multi-layered sole creates natural instability to emulate the feeling of walking on sand
- Casual rubber outsole provides good shock absorption and traction
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with our highest level of rock, Performance.