The MBT Jengo 5 Sport Neutral is an athletic sporty men's lace up walking shoe, the perfect shoe for training or just taking a walk.
MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Jengo 5 Sport Neutral Blue Balance/Red Synthetic Mesh Men's Shoe
- Synthetic Mesh upper
- Jengo SPORT fit for training, leisure, or for those who want a sporty look on the job.
- The insole is removable and outsole gives no marks on indoor floors.
- Dynamic sole construction gives the unique MBT benefits of improved posture and balance, increased muscle activity while reducing the load on your back, knees and joints.
- Non-marking outsole sole construction
- The midsole is of medium height and balancing area is moderately pronounced to induce an average level of instability.
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with our highest level of rock, Performance.