The MBT Sirima 6S is the newest version of the ever popular casual women's leather mary-jane.
MBT Sirima 6S Black Leather Women's Shoe
- Leather upper
- MBT patented rocker sole and non-marking outsole
- MBT Sensor Technology: Bottom unit component that is located between the midsole and the outsole and with its soft PU compound creates the specific functionality of the MBT sole
- Midsole with Pivot Axis: The unique and functional part of the midsole is the pivot axis underneath the midfoot, which promotes active rolling movement with every step
- Non-marking rubber sole: High abrasion resistance outsole rubber that leaves no black marks on the floor
- Part of the Dynamic collection
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with the highest level of rock, Performance.