The MBT Kampala is a casual women's walking shoe. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor emulates the feeling of walking on sand.
MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Kampala Black Full Grain Leather Women's Shoe
- Body Activation Index Level: 2 - Moderate
- Casual SS09 midsole with medium sole curve for Moderate Body Activation
- Durable, non-marking rubber outsole (Casual FW12) with wide ground contact area for Moderate Body Activation
- Last with increased girth specifically developed for extra volume allowance
- Seam-reduced lining and upper construction for advanced comfort
- Removable sockliner with soft Drylight cover and antimicrobial treatment
- Lining: soft Drylight with antimicrobial treatment
- Smooth full grain leather upper with mesh applications
- Sophisticated metal D-rings on lacing system for easy adjustability
- Sleek classic derby-cut with sporty mesh accents, that provides advanced foot freedom and comfort
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with our highest level of rock, Performance.