The MBT Kisiwa Chelsea 2 is a casual women's ankle high boot with elastic goring and buckle accent.
MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Kisiwa Chelsea 2 Toffee Full Grain Leather Women's Shoe
- Full-grain leather upper has superior durability
- Leather breathable lining
- Elastic gores on the sides make this boot a slip-on
- Dual density midsole is made with TPU and nylon mixed with glass fibers for extra firmness and durability
- Multi-layered sole creates natural instability to emulate the feeling of walking on sand
- Rubber outsole provides good shock absorption and traction
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video
The MBT Index simplifies the process of finding the right level of MBT shoe for your needs. It ranks MBT into one of three categories, starting at Activate, our least level of rock, and progressing through Dynamic and ending with our highest level of rock, Performance.