About Marchez Vous Shoes
Designed by actress Yeardley Smith, the voice of Lisa Simpson on the popular animated TV series “The Simpsons,” Marchez Vous shoes are a fresh approach to footwear. Marchez Vous means “to walk,” and you’ll love the way they’ll make your feet look and feel. Built on the premise that shoes should be beautiful as well as comfortable, all Marchez Vous designs have to subscribe to all of Yeardley’s five quality standards. As a result, all Marchez Vous shoes must be:
- Comfortable – therefore each contains a cushioned heel-to-toe insole
- Sexy – so that they are attractive to you and to others
- Witty – having playful and sophisticated design elements
- Unexpected – using unconventional materials (like burlap!)
- Timeless – something you can wear for years to come
Marchez Vous Collections
Marchez Vous has several collections, including:
- Ines – Beautiful pumps made of suede and leather with the signature flared heel. With a heel height of 3 ½”, it’s the perfect dress shoe.
- Mylene – An amazing sling-back shoe with adjustable buckle closure. With overlapping suede panels in the upper and a leather lining, this shoe is elegant enough to wear for any special occasion.
What Sets Marchez Vous Shoes Apart?
Yeardley Smith’s five quality standards make a huge difference in this brand. Not only are these shoes comfortable and beautiful, they are of superior quality since they are made from top grade products in Italy. Each shoe has a hidden platform and comfort insole, yet provides the utmost in style. Check out these fabulous shoes today!