The Ugg Kid's Bailey Bow is embellished with fixed, double ribbon bows at the back, enhancing the defining features of an UGG® Classic. A light, flexible outsole and foundational Twinface sheepskin keep feet cozy and dry indoors or out, while durable construction and added foam ensure all-day comfort.
Ugg was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
Ugg Bailey Bow Cerise Sheepskin Kid's Shoe
- Pull-on style features non-adjustable, decorative bows along the back of the shaft.
- Easy on and off that kids can do themselves.
- Twin-faced, Grade A sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- 100% fine woolen sheepskin breathes, wicking heat and moisture away to keep little feet dry and warm.
- PU foam footbed is covered with sheepskin for added comfort.
- Lightweight EVA outsole.
- Heel Height: 3/4 in
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- By UGG® Australia; Imported
US Size 0/1 = 3 1/2"
US Size 2/3 = 5 1/8"
US Size 4/5 = 5 1/2"
US Size 13 = 7.5"
US Size 1 = 7.75"
US Size 2 = 8.125"
US Size 3 = 8.5"
US Size 4 = 8.75"
US Size 5 = 9.125"
US Size 6 = 9.5"