The Pedag Ultra Gel Heel Cups provide ultimate comfort through two different cushioning zones. It is the ideal way to alleviate pain caused by heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
Familiar across Europe, Asia, Australia and now in the US, Pedag is known for the use of high quality natural materials, anatomically correct orthotics, comfort and relaxed lifestyle.
Pedag Ultra Gel Heel Cups Unisex Insoles
- The heel bears most of our weight so it is subjected to a heavy load even before we start moving.
- A shock absorbing, soft gel, heel cup which cushions impact and relieves heel problems like: mild to moderate heel spur and Achilles Tendonitis problems
- Protects the foot, knee and hip joints as well as the lumbar and cervical spine
- It helps prevent injury from abrupt twisting.
- Soft-X gel cushions against impact to the heel when active - Soft-X20 gel cushion relieves the heel point and heel spur pain if present.
- Rinse by hand in clean water, pat dry
When walking or standing, your heels are always under pressure. On each step we take, our heels have to bear our full body weight. If you walk a lot or you work standing, you have most probably already had sore and aching heels. Our heel pads pedag ULTRA HEEL relieve your heels by absorbing the most of the impact shock.
The high-tech gel doesn’t only absorb the shock waves that come up when hitting the ground, but all kinds of impacts your feet are exposed to: when rolling the feet, while standing, jumping, hiking and the shock that come up with sudden rotations.
The gel pad pedag ULTRA HEEL alleviates different kinds of heel issues, prevents them and relieves your joints and spine. Thanks to the pad’s different cushioning zones (transparent = soft, blue = extra soft), pedag ULTRA HEEL improves your feet’s comfort in leisure and working shoes and in trainers. You only have to insert the adhesive pads into the back of the shoe. To clean pedag ULTRA HEEL, just rinse with fresh water and allow them to air-dry.