The Dansko Bonita is a casual women's ankle boot with rear heel zipper and decorative cut out accent.
When wife and husband team, Mandy Cabot and Peter Kjellerup discovered their perfect barn shoes in a tiny shop in Europe, they just had to share them with their friends. When their friends tried them on, they told their friends. And just like that, a shoe company was born. Today, more than 20 years later, Dansko is 100% employee owned and, in addition to its legendary clogs, offers a wide selection footwear including heels, boots, sandals, wedges and flats.
Dansko Bonita Black Burnished Leather Women's Shoe
- Burnished nappa is an extremely soft, supple and luxurious leather that has been burnished to showcase highs and lows in appearance. It is ideal for special occasions and whenever you want a dressier look.
- Long wearing, breathable leather lining
- Breathable leather socklining for temperature control
- Built in shank and forepart board provide stability
- Flexible, lightweight outsole
- Dual density footbed with memory foam for exceptional support
- Heel height is 2 inches