Correct Toes help prevent and cure common foot problems including bunions, hammertoes and plantar fasciosis fasciitis without surgery, orthotics or medication. Align, Strengthen, Restore!
Northwest Foot and Ankle Correct Toes Toe Alignment System
- Align your toes to their true anatomical position
- Strengthen your feet during physical activities
- Restore your natural foot shape and function
- Correct Toes are podiatrist-designed to place each toe in the correct anatomical position in relationship to each other and to the ground
Common foot ailments include: bunions, hallux limitus and rigidus, neuromas, plantar fasciosis, hammertoes, and ingrown toenails. Related conditions include knee pain, other joint pain, and osteoarthritis. Imagine being able to CORRECT these conditions, as well as PREVENT them from occurring.
Examples of positive outcomes with the use of Dr. Ray’s Correct Toes:
- Correction of: bunions, hallux limitus and rigidus, tailor’s bunions, corns, ingrown toenails, heel pain, plantar fasciosis, neuromas, capsulitis, lower leg pain, and runner’s knee. No surgery or medications required!
- Better balance in athletes, Parkinson’s patients, and elderly.
- Decreased injury rates in athletes, due to allowing the body to make better use of natural physiological adaptations that are hampered by current footwear available to athletes.
- Increased performance in athletes (especially walkers and runners) by promoting foot positions that scientific studies have shown to have a 4 to 5% performance edge.
- Improved strength and flexibility of the toes. This enhances proprioception, and subsequently the brain signals the body to move forward more naturally.
- Less osteoarthritis also known as degenerative arthritis, which currently plagues a majority of senior citizens, as well as a high percentage of the younger population.