The Brooks Ariel '14 is an athletic women's lace up running shoe that is designed for stability, support and cushioning.
The Brooks shoe company takes running and running technology very seriously. Their specialized high-tech features are what really set there running shoes apart.
Brooks Ariel '14 Breeze/Midnight/Silver Mesh Women's Shoe
- Synthetic mesh upper
- Ideal shoe for runners who tend to over-pronate
- More cushion than ever! Updated design wraps your foot for a glove-like fit
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides maximum control for over-pronators
- Brooks DNA midsole adapts to your stride for custom cushioning and stability
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad creates smooth heel-to-toe transition with every step
- Moisture-Management Element Mesh in the upper and sockliner help keep your feet cool and comfortable
- BioMoGo material in the midsole biodegrades 50 times faster once it hits the landfill
- WEIGHT: 12 oz
- Midsole Drop 12mm