The New Balance IPR3030 Pressure Relief w/ Metatarsal Pad Insoles are designed to reduce friction within your shoes and keep your feet blister-free, while re-distributing pressure throughout the foot.
New Balance IPR 3030 Pressure Relief w/ Metatarsal Pad Insoles
- Orange ABZORB® cushioning layer (with PORON® Urethane Technology) provides maximum cushioning and shock absorption
- The contoured shape of the Metatarsal Arch Rise is designed to re-distribute weight and pressure and help give relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton's Neuroma, and Metatarsalgia
- New Balance Performance Insoles can be used all day, everyday for standing, walking, running, or any sport
- The Plastazote® top layer uses your body's heat to mold the base of the foot. Recommended for diabetics and arthritis sufferers.
- The extra deep heel cup cushions the foot naturally utilizing the cushioning tissues in the heel of the foot
- The air flow channels are molded into the shape of the arch to move warm air out and draw cooler air into the footwear
New Balance Insoles can be trimmed to fit. If you are unsure of what size to order then order up because the insole can be trimmed down to size.