The Icon Xena-453 Small Wallet Bag is a small women's wallet handbag with adjustable strap. Features images from "Silhouette" by Gustav Klimt.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Xena-453 Small Wallet Bag Silhouette Leather Women's Handbag
- Distinctive artwork adorns both sides.
- 7 1/2"W x 4 3/4"H x 2"D
- Petite wallet bag with adjustable strap
- Strap extends from 15” up to 49” for comfortable cross body use
- Zip compartment has dual sides with credit card slots and bill dividers
- Front zip pouch holds keys or a cell phone
- ICON signature gold cotton twill on interior lining
- Trim and Inside: leather
- Made in USA
Gustav Klimt (1862 - 1918) - Allegory and fantasy characterize the art of Gustav Klimt. His beautiful rendered images often portray women as metaphors for elegance, erotism and love. Gustav Klimt was an Austrian "Art Nouveau" painter and the founder of the school of painting known as the Vienna Secession. Klimt's early work was rather realistic in nature. Much of the paintings he did prior to 1898 were large murals commissioned by theaters. Later in his life, Klimt began to paint in a much more innovative and imaginative way until eventually his creations were very decorative and quite symbolic - meaning that many of the images in his work had hidden meaning. His most well-known work is "The Kiss".