The Icon Xena-451 Small Wallet Bag is a small women's wallet handbag with adjustable strap Features images from "Almond Branch" by Vincent Van Gogh.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Xena-451 Small Wallet Bag Almond Branch Leather Women's Handbag
- Distinctive artwork adorns both sides.
- 7 1/2"W x 4 3/4"H x 2"D
- Petite wallet bag with adjustable strap
- Strap extends from 15” up to 49” for comfortable cross body use
- Zip compartment has dual sides with credit card slots and bill dividers
- Front zip pouch holds keys or a cell phone
- ICON signature gold cotton twill on interior lining
- Trim and Inside: leather
- Made in USA
Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890) - Vincent van Gogh was born in Groot-Zundest, Holland in 1853. He was determined to give happiness by creating beauty. During his brief career he sold one painting. Van Gogh's finest works were produced in less than three years in a technique that grew more and more impassioned in brushstroke, in symbolic and intense color, in surface tension, and in the movement and vibration of form and line. Van Gogh's inimitable fusion of form and content is powerful; dramatic, lyrically rhythmic, imaginative, and emotional, for the artist was completely absorbed in the effort to explain either his struggle against madness or his comprehension of the spiritual essence of man and nature.