The Icon Xena-446 Small Wallet Bag is a small women's wallet handbag with adjustable strap. Features images from "Showgirls" by Henri De Toulouse-Lautrec.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Xena-446 Small Wallet Bag Showgirls Leather Women's Handbag
- Distinctive artwork adorns both sides.
- 7 1/2"W x 4 3/4"H x 2"D
- Petite wallet bag with adjustable strap
- Strap extends from 15” up to 49” for comfortable cross body use
- Zip compartment has dual sides with credit card slots and bill dividers
- Front zip pouch holds keys or a cell phone
- ICON signature gold cotton twill on interior lining
- Trim and Inside: leather
- Made in USA
Henri De Toulouse-Lautrec (1864 - 1901) - French artist Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec depicted the revelry of 19th-century Parisian nightlife in paintings and posters. He began his artistic career when, as a teenager, he injured both legs and immersed himself in art during his long convalescence. In adulthood, he joined the culture of Paris’ bohemian Montmartre section, and painted its spectacle of circuses, dance halls, nightclubs and racetracks, as well as the artists, streetwalkers, writers, aristocrats, and dancers he befriended. Toulouse-Lautrec created an extraordinary group of circus drawings, which are celebrated around the world. He is among the most well-known painters of the Post- Impressionist period.