The Icon Norma-3 boasts two-way zip closure feature, high quality gold hardware, finest finish black trim leather and red accent piping our sophisticated Japanese print. Features images from Raising Her Sleeve by Kitagawa Utamaro.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Norma-3 Raising Her Sleeve Leather Women's Handbag
- 12½"W x 9½"H x 6"D
- Dual-direction top zippers closure
- Rolled leather dual handles attached with metal O-rings
- Interior: 2 open pockets on one side and 1 zip pocket opposite side
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- 4 metal feet protect bottom
- Rich accent leather piping and trim
- Metal hardware
Kitagawa Utamaro was a Japanese printmaker and painter, who is considered one of the greatest artists of woodblock prints. His name was romanized as Outamaro. He is known especially for his masterfully composed studies of women, known as bijinga.