Narrow Pedi-Pads Adhesive Felt Corn Pads
About Felt Adhesive Pads:
- Felt pads are self-adhesive.
- Ideal for the prevention of callus build-up.
- Relieves pain associated with corns, calluses, warts and other sores.
- The Felt Corn Pads are 1/8" thick.
- Sold in packs of 10
- Size: Narrow with Off-Center Cut Out
How to Apply
Apply felt pad to clean and dry area of the foot. Remove felt pad from backing and apply to the foot placing the opening over the affected area.
Do not place pad on open wound. Do not use if you are diabetic or if you have lost sensation to the skin. If you notice any irritation, discomfort or other problems resulting from the use of these pads stop using them immediately and consult with your doctor.